Thursday, November 20, 2014

My Vintage Inspired White Christmas Tree

Hey folks. It's beginning to look like Christmas here in our house. Well, at least in my office anyway. Aside from feeling like I've got an annex of Santa's workshop due to my constant glittering of tags and cards and listing awesome vintage goodies, I have managed to get my tree up!! 


I say it every year, but I am IN LOVE with my white tree, covered in tons of vintage ornaments, dripping in pastel pinks, greens and blues. I love love love it. I could keep it up year round and never tire of seeing it. 

I've been lucky enough to snag some special new-to-me vintage ornaments this year: some Shiny Brite unsilvered lanterns, a whole box of Shiny Brite indents, a couple of West Germany tear drop shapes. And thankfully, I have only had one ornament fatality so far, though I have 3+ trees to go so I may have to amend this at a later date!! 



I am so excited to decorate for Christmas this year. It feels awesome having a house big enough to accommodate all of my treasures. I'll be back soon to share pictures once I've decked the halls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment