Sunday, November 6, 2011

New Etsy Shop

I decided to open a new Etsy shop specifically for my vintage Christmas items. With so many other treasures in my regular Etsy shop, I felt like the vintage Christmas stuff was getting buried and even with having shop sections, a buyer may not know to search that way. So, I opened a new shop and transferred all of my holiday listings over there. Here's the link:

A Very Kitschy Christmas 

I have a lot of recently acquired goodies that I will be listing today and throughout the upcoming weeks - vintage craft supplies, decorations, ephemera are among the list!! 
 
And here's another new-to-me favorite ornament I found last week. Like the last blog post, I bought an entire bag of crappy ornaments and junk just to get to this good one! 



No comments:

Post a Comment